The Military Appreciation Program at Village Ford
Ford Motor Company is grateful to you for your honorable service to our country and would like to salute those who serve. That’s why we’re proud to offer you and your families a Bonus Cash Offer! This exclusive offer is good toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new Ford vehicle.
No matter what your level of service to our country, we have an offer for you.
Register to receive $500 toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new Ford vehicle! Details about this exciting offer are below. For all you do for us, this is the least we can do for you.Qualifying military and family members include:
- Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard
- National Guard, Reservists Serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistement Program (DEP)
- Veterans Separated within the last 180 days
- Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members
If you served, you save. It’s as simple as that. Ford Motor Company will never forget all you gave to protect our country’s freedom – and here’s how we’re going to prove it.
Qualifying military and family members include:
- Regular Retirement
- Reserve Retirement
- Early Retirement (TERA)
- Medically Retired
- Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members.
We can never fully thank you for the sacrifices you’ve made for our Country – but helping you save is a start. As a Veteran that is still within 180 days of active service, you are eligible for the $500 Bonus Cash Offer.
If you are greater than 180 days, you still may qualify for these other benefits listed below:
- X-Plan Partner Benefits – for members of the following groups:
- DAV – Disabled American Veterans
- PVA – Paralyzed Veterans Association
- Veterans Advantage
(If you are a member of these groups, please reference your member benefit website for more details.)
- $1,000 Mobility Motoring Program Offer – for those Ford Customers that are in need of a $1,000 reimbursement for adaptive equipment installation for their Ford or Lincoln vehicles.
The Military Advantage Program (MAP) is an exclusive vehicle purchase Program created by Military AutoSource (TRADEMARK), the authorized Distributor of Ford vehicles for U.S. military personnel who are currently serving outside of the 50 United States.
If you are a U.S. military person who is currently serving outside of the 50 United States, you may be eligible to purchase a Ford vehicle with exclusive rebates and consumer protections. You could save up to thousands of dollars on the purchase of your new Ford vehicle with guarantees and protections like:
- Privileged Overseas Military Personnel Pricing
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Exclusive Rebates
- Guaranteed Price and Rebate Protection
- Protection from hidden charges – MAP offers full disclosure
If you meet these criteria then we invite you to take advantage of the Military AutoSource (TRADEMARK) Program. Click here for the Overseas MAP Program location.
Available only to active members, retirees, veterans within 180 days of separation, and immediate family members of U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserve who are U.S. residents. Proof of affiliation and driver’s license required. Limit one offer per military. Member or qualifying relative. May not be combined with other private offers. See dealer for details.
First Responder Appreciation Program at Village Ford
The staff at Village Ford is honored to recognize and support First Responders for their service, and selfless acts of courage in protecting our communities. The First Responder Appreciation Program provides a private offer to registered Police, Fire and EMT's.
Eligible customers of the First Responder Appreciation Program:
- Police Officer
- Sheriff/Sheriff's Deputy
- Correctional Officer
- State Trooper
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer
- Career Firefighter
- Volunteer Firefighter
Please contact our dealerships regarding complete eligibility.